Product Name: Long-acting Sulfonamide
Generic Name: Sulfamonomethoxine Sodium Injection
Long-acting, broad-spectrum and high-concentration veterinary drug for various infection diseases
- Proven long-acting effect in treating respiratory, gastrointestinal and urinary tract infections
- Widely used for usual livestock, for example, horse, swine, cattle, sheep, etc.
- Once-a-day dosing, easy for intramuscular or intravenous injection
This drug is indicated for the treatment of respiratory, gastrointestinal and urinary tract infections caused by sensitive bacteria as well as coccidiosis and toxoplasmosisinswine.
Dosage and Administration
- Intramuscular or intravenous injection;
- Dosage for each time: 0.05ml drugs for per kilogram of cattle or horse; 0.05-0.1ml drugs for per kilogram of swine, sheep, calf or foal; 0.1ml-0.2ml drugs for per kilogram of piglet, lamb or dog;
- Once a day and continuous use for 2-3 days; more dosages for severe case or first time use.
- Able to precipitate crystallization if meets with acidic substance; therefore, the drug should not be diluted with 5% glucose solution;
- Using for long time with high dosage can cause urate crystal; thus, the drug should be used with sodium bicarbonate;
- Prepare plenty of water for animals that take this medicine；
- Withdrawal period: 28 days for swine, cattle and sheep.
- Approval number: Veterinary Drug Number (2014) 220332574
- Carried standard: The first version of 2010 edition of China Veterinary Pharmacopoeia