Product Name: Herbs Powder for Promoting Lactation
: Tongru Powder
Angelica, astragalus, ricepaperplant pith, safflower, etc.
This drug is very effective in stimulating the menstrual flow and promoting lactation, and indicated for less postpartum milk, milk stoppage, increasing milk nutrient contents, improving newborn animal body condition and promoting the growth of animals with lean body, long, dried and withered hair.
Dosage and Administration
- Dosage for one time oral use: 250-350 g drugs for cattle and horse, 60-90 g drugs for sheep and pig, 5 g drugs for rabbit, 30 g drugs for canine; continuous use for 3-5 days
- Mix with fodder, 100 g drugs for 100-150 kilograms of fodders, twice a day, continuous use for 3-5 days;
- Appropriate dosage based on animal body weight for other livestock in lactation.
- If the pathogens cause less milk, additional use of anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory drugs can reach better treating and lactation effects, tackling both the cause and effect of the disease.
- Adding more flavoring agents and appropriate white spirits when using this drug can get better curative effects.
- Keep it under seal in dry place.
- Approval number: Veterinary Drug Number (2013) 220335156
- Carried standard: The second version of 2010 edition of China Veterinary Pharmacopoeia