Product Name: Tilmicosin Premix
Generic Name: Tilmicosin Premix
High-efficient drug for health care, prevention and treatment of respiratory disease and long-term cough & pant
- Easy to absorb; this drug is white or off-white powder
- Can be used for both respiratory and intestinal diseases
- Clear and easy to understand dosage and administration instructions
- Simple to store, just keep the drug under light-resistance in dry place
This drug is indicated for the treatment of slow respiratory disease, long-term cough & pant, etc. caused by mycoplasma infection. Besides, it is quite effective to preventing and treating PRDC, PMWS as well as inflammatory bowel diseases of swine and poultry.
Dosage and Administration
- For health care and prevention: continuous use for 14 days before hybridization for replacement gilt, 200-400g drugs for per ton fodders; continuous use for 7 days before delivery for pregnant sows and more 7 days of continuous use after the postpartum; continuous use for 14 days after piglets are weaned;
- For treatment: mix with fodder; 1000-2000g drugs for per ton fodders and continuous use for 3-5 days.
Please read following precaution guides carefully to ensure safety in drug use.
- Irritating to the eyes; easy to cause allergic reactions; unallowable for direct contact;
- Not compatible with certain fodder that contains bentonite;
- Withdrawal peroid: 14 days for swine.
- Approval number: Veterinary Drug Number (2013) 220332193
- Carried standard: The first version of 2010 edition of China Veterinary Pharmacopoeia