Product Name: Long-acting Enrofloxacin Injection
Generic Name: Long-acting Enrofloxacin Injection
Original drug imported from Bayer with the highest absorption rate in the world; effective blood concentration can maintain up to 72 hours
Milky white suspension; stratification occurs if placed stably and distributes equably if shaken.
This drug is developed for sensitive bacteria caused gastrointestinal tract, respiratory tract infections, E. coli disease, salmonellosis, and streptococcal disease of calves and lambs. It is clinically used for prevention and treatment of calf diarrhea, lamb dysentery and other diseases; and additional uses in separate injections for cattle and sheep various intestinal or birth canal infectious diseases, such as: uterine endometritis, salpingo oophoritis.
Dosage and Administration
- Intramuscular injection; 0.1-0.2 ml of drugs for per kilogram of cattle, horse, and sheep; 0.1 ml of drugs for per kilogram of foal, calf and lamb;
- One time injection for general diseases; a consolidation therapy in the next day for severe cases; appropriate more dosage for female animals over milk within 1-2 hours postpartum in intramuscular injection.
- 14 days for cattle and sheep;
- This drug cannot be used for pregnant livestock;
- As this product is a high concentration suspension, please firmly shake before use;
- Keep it under seal in light-resistant place.