Product Name: Cyromazine Premix
Generic Name: Cyromazine Premix
The most cost-effective drug to help you kill flies and maggots on domestic animals
- Applicable to many kinds of livestock and poultry, like cattle, sheep, swine, etc.
- Quite safe without any side effect; can be used for pregnant animals
- Proven effective drug with lowest price
This product is an insect growth regulator that kills the larvae through strong internal conduction which can lead to the distortion and prevent the pupation of larvae. After taking the medicine, cyromazine can enter into animals’ bodies, and most of which can be excreted in the form of prototype and metabolites and kill flies and maggots in faeces.
This product is indicated for the control of maggots, flies and fleas on animals.
Dosage and Administration
For first use, please refer to following guides:
- Mix with fodder; 200g drugs for 1000kg fodder;
- Continuous use for 4-6 weeks when maggots and flies are growing and active;
- 4-6 weeks’ usage again after 4-6 weeks drug withdrawal and recycle like this until the end of time for maggots and flies.
- Please mix with fodder equably before use;
- Keep out of reach of children;
- Avoid contacting with eyes, skin and clothes; if contact happened, please rinse promptly.
- Approval number: Veterinary Drug Number (2014) 220332079
- Carried standard: The First Volume of Veterinary Medicine National Standard (Chemical Medicine, Chinese Medicine)