Product Name: Neomycin Sulfate Soluble Powder
Generic Name: Neomycin Sulfate Soluble Powder
Wide uses for many kinds of poultry intestinal bacteria
- Wide uses for usual poultry intestinal diseases
- Convenient to use, can be combined with both fodder and water
- Easy to store, keep it under seal in dry and shady place
This product is mainly used for all kinds of poultry intestinal diseases, such as bowel toxicity syndrome, intractable diarrhea, enteritis, secondary infections and other illnesses caused by escherichia coli, salmonella, coccidia, pseudomonas aeruginosa, proteus, etc. Clinical symptoms: lethargy, reduced feed intake, loose feathers, yellowish-white or green loose stool with undigested feed particles. Some poultry row purulent sticky mucus like rotten meat and tomatoes transect or bloody stool; critically ill poultry may row taupe, tar-like loose stool. Meanwhile, the intestinal tact is full of reddish-yellow pus, blood, mucus and other contents.
It mainly refers the whole process of inhibition and influence of bacterial protein synthesis. Hindering the synthesis of initial composite and inducing bacteria to synthesize false protein as well as preventing the release of synthesized proteins to lead bacterial death. Low absorptivity occurs if taken orally (about 3%) and plasma protein binding rate in blood is also low. Drugs concentrations in majority of tissues are low and mainly excreted changelessly by glomerular filtration.
Dosage and Administration
Please use this drug as following instructions:
- Mix with water: 100g drugs for 200 liters of water, twice a day and continuous use for 3-5 days;
- Mix with fodder: 100g drugs for 100 kilograms of fodder, no specific number of times and continuous use for 3-5 days.
Do not increase the amount of dose.
- Approval number: Veterinary Medicine Number (2013) 220331522
- Carried standard: The first version of 2010 edition of China Veterinary Pharmacopoeia