Product Name: Compound Sulfachlorpyridazine Sodium Powder
Generic Name: Compound Sulfachlorpyridazine Sodium Powder
Cost-effective and potent drug for treating poultry antiphlogosis
- Proven curative effect in sterilization and antiphlogosis
- Indicated for the treatment of sorts of poultry antiphlogosis diseases
- Convenient to store, keep it under seal in dry place
The drug can enter into cell via cell membrane carrier and combine with the ribosomal subunit 30s to prevent the contact of amino-acid RNA and control peptide chain’s extension and protein synthesis. Meanwhile, the drug can be binding to bacteria 70s and ribosomal subunit 50s to lower the activity of peptidyl transferase, prevent the spread of peptide chain and disturb the synthesis of protein.
This product is used for antiphlogosis and sterilization and works for the most G+ and some G- bacteria as well as various poultry sensitive bacteria, such as staphylococcus aureus, pasteurella, colibacillus, etc. Clinical performance: chicken lassitude, sinus swelling, rhinorrhoea, decrease of egg drops caused by ovarian inflammation, etc.
Dosage and Administration
- Mix with fodder, 500g drugs for 600-1000kg fodders with 30-50g baking soda; twice a day and continuous use for 5-7 days;
- Mix with water, 500g drugs for 200-400kg water with 30-50g baking soda; continuous use for 5-7 days;
- More dosages for severe case while half amount for prevention.
- Cannot be used for layer chicken and ruminant;
- Prepare plenty of water for animals that are taking this medicine;
- Cannot be used with acidic drugs;
- Withdrawal period: 2 days for poultry.
- Approval number: Veterinary Drug Number (2013) 220331626
- Carried standard: The first version of 2010 edition of China Veterinary Pharmacopoeia