Product Name: Florfenicol Fluoride Solution
Generic Name: Florfenicol Fluoride Solution
Convenient to use with water; good sterilizing effect and high drug content; florfenicol fluoride solution is indicated for poultry respiratory infections, preventing and treating intestinal bacterial infections
Clear colorless or yellowish liquid.
This drug is mainly used for poultry infectious bronchitis, infectious laryngitis, duck infectious serositis, Newcastle disease and other respiratory tract infections; besides, it also can be used for some poultry intestinal bacteria infections, such as pullorum disease, escherichia coli, avian paratyphoid, fowl cholera treatment.
Dosage and Administration:
- Mix with water; 100 ml of drug for 100-150 kgs of water;
- No water within 1-2 hours before taking medicinal liquid;
- Twice a day and continuous use for 3-5 days.
- This drug cannot be used for laying fowl in laying period;
- 5 days withdrawal period for poultry.
Approval number: Veterinary Drug Number (2013) 220332111
Carried standard: The first version of 2010 edition of China Veterinary Pharmacopoeia