Product Name: Herbs Medicine for Detoxifying and Better Egg Production
Generic Name: Danji Bao
Codonopsis, astragalus, poria, atractylodes, malt, hawthorn, medicated leaven, dodder, fructus cnidii, epimedium
Nourishing and protecting liver and kidney, warming womb blood, benefiting sperm and ovum, promoting tubal development, etc.
Dosage and Administration
- This drug is indicated for low laying rate or slow rebound in laying rate after infectious bronchitis and egg drop syndrome of chicken. In addition, using this drug in the course of above mentioned diseases can prevent or slow down the dropping trend in egg.
- This drug can keep young chicks free of oviduct blocking, thinness, shortness, and loss of normal function, resulting in slow egg production caused by infectious bronchitis. Using this drug just before or after 100 days can play a positive role in prevention of above case. When slow egg production or slow egg rises occur, prompt drug use can bring a significant therapeutic effect.
- Adding this drug in daily fodders can increase egg production, improve egg quality and prolong the peak of egg production as well as improve the fertilization rate and hatchability breeder.
Simple using guides as below.
- Mix with fodder;
- 500 g drugs for 150-200 kilograms of fodders, twice a day, continuous use for 3-5 days and half of the dosage for prevention.
Keep it under seal in dry place.
- Approval number: Veterinary Drug Number (2013) 220335134
- Carried standard: The second version of 2010 edition of China Veterinary Pharmacopoeia