Product Name: Pefloxacin Mesylate Soluble Powder
Generic Name: Pefloxacin Mesylate Soluble Powder
A new and effective fluoroquinolone drug for the treatment of intestinal diseases of poultry and livestock
This well developed veterinary drug owns following features and benefits:
- Wide uses for most domestic poultry and livestock, like chicken, duck, goose, swine, etc.
- Simple to use, can be mixed with both fodder and water and only once or twice a day
- Safe and reliable without any side effect
- Easy to keep, store it under seal in light-resistant and dry place
This product is a new fluoroquinolone drug which is indicated for killing bacteria by acting on bacteria DNA helicase A subunit to prevent the synthesis and duplication of DNA. Besides, phytohemagglutini has been added to this drug to improve the body immunity when sterilizing. This drug clinically can be used for gastrointestinal and respiratory diseases of livestock and poultry.
This drug dissolves easily in water and is easy to absorb. It is indicated for treatment of colibacillus, salmonella and shigella dysenteriae infections; general infections caused by toxic blood and severe diarrhea dehydration, etc.
Dosage and Administration
- Mix with fodder; 100g drugs for 150-200kg fodders; continuous use for 3-5days;
- Mix with water; 100g drugs for 200kg water; twice a day and continuous use for 3-5days.
- Cannot be used for laying fowl;
- Pesticide effect will reduce or well off if used with florfenicol and rifampicin;
- Withdrawal period: 28 days for swine.
- Approval number: Veterinary Drug Number (2014) 220332040
- Carried standard: The First Volume of Veterinary Medicine National Standard (Chemical Medicine, Chinese Medicine)