Product Name: Herbs Powder for Anti-worms and Stomachic
Generic Name: Pulvis Stomachicus
Characteristic traditional Chinese herbal formulas for treating invigorating stomach
- Traditional Chinese herbal formulas and therapies
- Safe enough without any adverse reaction or side effect
- Convenient to store
This well developed drug is good for digestion, appetizing and stomachic insecticide. It is indicated for treating following cattle and sheep diseases: dyspepsia, hysteresis, or parasites caused indigestion, intestinal constipation, humid diarrhea, reduced feed intake, stomach heat caused drinking, coarse hair, slow growth and other illnesses. Besides, it is quite useful in inhibiting and killing vivo coccidia and tapeworms, nematodes, trematodes, etc.
Dosage and Administration
- Mix with fodder: 500g drugs for 150-300kg kilograms of fodder;
- Oral taking: 0.5-1g drugs for every single kilogram of cattle and sheep, twice a day and continuous use for 3 days;
- Half of dosage for prevention.
- Approval number: Veterinary Drug Number (2012) 220335134
- Carried standard: The first version of 2010 edition of China Veterinary Pharmacopoeia