Product Name: Herbs Powder for Anti-FMDV
Generic Name: Xiaochuang Powder
Honeysuckle, fructus forsythiae, mint, lophatherum gracile, schizonepeta, spina gleditsiae (fried), angelica sinensis, radix rehmanniae, radix paeoniae rubra, radix sileris, pericarpium citri reticulatae, liquorice, etc.
This drug can significantly and rapidly improve the immune capacity, and kill multiple viruses with broad spectrum of antiviral activity for RNA and DNA viruses. It is effective in inhibiting and killing FMD virus, vesicular virus, influenza virus, swine fever virus, Newcastle disease virus, rotavirus, etc.
This drug has heat-clearing and detoxifying effect and is usually used for livestock and poultry of herpes virus or small pox virus diseases.
Dosage and Administration
- Clinical symptoms: foot and mouth disease virus and infectious vesicular stomatitis virus can cause following symptoms: rise in temperature; oral mucosa flushing, increased salivation; drooling; sores and swelling of mouth-tongue; hard palate and oral mucosa has blisters containing transparent or yellow serous fluid, the broken blisters can form scab, papules and erosion rupture; hoof coronet, hoof fork and hoof heel show redness, swelling, heat, pain and other symptoms that can cause blisters, ulceration and hoof shell off for severe case.
- Pox virus infected cattle pox, sheep pox, swine pox, chicken pox, etc.
If it is the first time to use this drug, please operate as following instructions.
- Mix with fodder: 1000g drugs for 300-400 kilograms of fodder; twice a day and continuous use for 3-5 days;
- Taking orally with drug bag: 20-30 g drugs for horse and cattle; 100-150g drug bags when mixed with appropriate fodder, once a day and more dosage for sever case.
Keep it under seal in dry place.
- Approval number: Veterinary Drug Number (2013) 220335172
- Carried standard: The second version of 2010 edition of China Veterinary Pharmacopoeia