Product Name: Herbs Powder for Hysteritis and Mastitis
Generic Name: Yimu Shenghua Powder
Motherwort, angelica root, peach kernel, dried ginger, liquorice
The product has been developed with well-choosen authentic ingredients prescriptions for stasis, warming channel and relieving pain. According to modern pharmacological studies, the prescriptions of this drug can effectively treat escherichia coli, streptococcus, grapes bacteria, and corynebacterium pyogenes caused female perinatal metritis, mastitis. etc. Additionally, it shows apparent curative effects in preventing and treating postpartum infections, like mastitis, endometritis, ovarian inflammation, ovarian and salpingitis diseases; at the same time, it works well for postpartum poor appetite and indigestion symptoms.
This drug is indicated for postpartum lochia, blood stasis, abdominal pain, poor appetite, as well as various postpartum infectious diseases of female livestock, such as mastitis, endometritis, ovary and fallopian tube inflammations, inflammation of the birth canal, sow postpartum fever, no milk syndrome and other diseases. Besides, it is very useful for common breast pain, swelling or nipple with pus, postpartum fever (temperature up to 40 degrees), and yellow-white, brown stench purulent secretion flows out from vaginal.
Dosage and Administration
- Single dosage for feeding with drug bag, 100-200g drugs for cow and horse; 100-150g drug bags when mixed with appropriate amount of feed, once or twice a day, continuous use for 3-5 days; double dosages for severe case;
- Mix with fodder, 500g drugs for 150-300 kilograms of fodder, twice a day and continuous use for 3-5 days.
- This drug cannot be used for livestock during pregnancy;
- Keep it under seal in dry place.
- Approval number: Veterinary Drug Number (2013) 220335188
- Carried standard: The second version of 2010 edition of China Veterinary Pharmacopoeia