Product Name: Houttuynia Cordata Injection
Generic Name: Houttuynia Cordata Injection
Lomefloxacin hydrochloride, houttuynia cordata, motherwort extract, pangolin, sustained-release agents
This drug is featured with a variety of rare herbs, developed with third-generation broad-spectrum fluoroquinolone antibiotic and prescribed in the best dosage regimens by using new advanced techniques. It is indicated for antibacterial, antiphlogosis, dissolving stasis and discharging residual effect.
This drug is indicated for female livestock postpartum uterus and reproductive tract infections; common symptoms are postpartum fever, no eating, unclean afterbirth excluding, accompanied lochia without a net, thick secretions, egg white floc-like discharge, breast enlargement, redness, stiff, pus and other symptoms of breast infection. Common clinical use in afterbirth retention of sheep and cow, cows birth canal inflammation, endometritis, cow mastitis treatment.
Dosage and Administration
Please check following medication tips.
- Intramuscular or intravenous injection; 0.05-0.1 ml drugs for per kilogram of horse, cattle and sheep; 0.1 ml drugs for per kilogram of calf, foal and lamb; twice a day and continuous use for 2-3 days;
- Breast perfusion: 0.05-0.1 ml drugs for per kilogram of sheep, horse and cattle; blend with right amount of 0.9% saline in 1:10 scale, repeatedly wash breast, and then infuse with pure drug, once a day and continuous use for 3 days.
- This drug cannot be used for female livestock during pregnancy.
- Specific withdrawal periods are: 14 days for cattle and sheep; 10 days for swine; 3 days for weaning period.
- Keep it under seal in dry place.
- Approval number: Veterinary Drug Number (2013) 220335009
- Carried standard: The second version of 2010 edition of China Veterinary Pharmacopoeia