Product Name: Albendazole-Ivermectin Powder
Generic Name: Albendazole-Ivermectin Powder
Ivermectin, albendazole, compound amino acids, phagostimulant
White or off-white powder
This drug is a broad-spectrum insecticide with low toxicity and designed for treating internal and external parasites of cattle, horse or sheep, such as: skin mites, lice, tapeworms, insects, worms and other parasites with following symptoms: hair mess, emaciation, loss of appetite, anemia, jaundice, etc.
Dosage and Administration
- Mix with fodder; generally applicable to full insecticide in summer and autumn, 100g drugs for 200kg fodder; once a day,
- Oral take with drug bag, single dosage: 0.5-0.7g drug for every 10kg of cattle or sheep; 100-150g drug bags when mixed with appropriate amount of feed.
- Highly toxic to shrimp, fish and other aquatic animals;
- Prevent pollution of water supply caused by the unused medicine, package and animal excrements；
- Keep it under seal in dry and light-resistant place.
- Approval Number: Veterinary Medicine Number (2013) 220336042
- Carried Standard: No. 1435 Quality Standard Bulletin of Ministry of Agriculture